By the end of May 2018, your available Alipay PH balance will be automatically transferred to your Lazada E-Wallet if the following criteria are met:
- You have a registered Lazada account using the same email address used on Alipay PH account
- The Alipay PH account is active and in good standing, and the available balance in the account is greater than PHP 0.00.
You’ll receive an email notification once the balance has been transferred to the Lazada E-Wallet. Please note that the Lazada E-Wallet must be activated before you can see and use the funds. (How do I activate my Lazada E-Wallet?)
If your Alipay PH balance cannot be transferred automatically because the above criteria were not met, you have the following options:
1. Request for full withdrawal of the remaining balance in Alipay PH by sending the following information to email@example.com . We will process your request within 3 – 5 working days upon receipt of scanned copies of all required information.
- Proof of Identification (Government-issued ID, front and back pages)
- Proof of Address (eg. Utility bill)
- Bank Statement (indicating bank account name and number)
2. Request to manually transfer the remaining balance in Alipay PH to your Lazada E-Wallet by sending your Lazada E-Wallet and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your Lazada E-Wallet must be activated first.
- Log in to your Lazada PH account and click Lazada E-Wallet under “My Account”
- Verify your email address and mobile number
We will process your request within 3 – 5 working days upon receiving your email